Milk is available to order through Coolmilk.
Please visit their website www.coolmilk.com or call into the school office for an application form.
Milk is free for children under 5 and for those children whose parents are in receipt of certain benefits (see below).
Meals are provided by Chartwells. All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are given a free hot lunch. We ask parents in Infants to complete an order form for hot dinners to enable us to order the correct numbers (see below).
Details of how to order meals for children in Years 3-6 are available from the school office or through the Chartwells website www.mealselector.co.uk
Free School Meals
Parents in receipt of certain benefits are entitled to a reduction in the costs of some school activities and outings, subject to a successful application to West Sussex County Council. Children of these parents may also receive free meals in Years 3 – 6.
Is your child eligible?
If you receive any of the following support payments you may be entitled to receive free school meals/ reduced costs of activities:
Free school meals are available from all maintained schools and academies in West Sussex if you receive any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from National Asylum Support Service (NASS) under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit.
An application form is available from the School Office.
Advice on sugar reduction is available at this site: